Love Your Own Voice Coaching
The Essence of You
Many people have lost the ability to communicate kindly with themselves and others, and the ability to express themselves freely out of fear of what others may think or say. Yet why is it that some people out there do seem to be able to express themselves however they like without fear of the consequences, whilst many others remain in a state of constant worry over how other people perceive them?
Quite simply, it's all about what's going on within.
When someone makes a comment about another that is perceived by the recipient to be negative, the recipient often turns this into a self-judgement, which disconnects them from their own power. In believing this self-made judgement - whether we are consciously aware of making it or not - the effect is that it creates a blockage in our system. When we allow the judgements of others to enter our own belief system, this has an impact on how we communicate with ourselves, and how we communicate with and express ourselves to the outside world. The individual inhibits themselves from using their voice to its full potential, and there are few areas where this is more obvious than in singing.
Love Your Own Voice is about reconnecting you with the power of you and your own voice, taking you to the essence of where your voice comes from. In coaching sessions we start by looking within, at the way in which you communicate with yourself and the impact this has on what you experience in the world around you. We work with blockages currently in your system and find ways to release them. From there, we experiment with and develop ways to strengthen both your inner and outer voices, so as to empower you through increased confidence in the way you communicate and express yourself. We do this by combining a variety of exercises, including breathing and singing techniques which strengthen your body and voice, harnessing the healing power of vibrations through musical intonation.
In Love Your Own Voice sessions you will be given guidance that teaches you to:
- Become more aware of the way in which you communicate with yourself
- Listen more closely to yourself
- Express yourself more clearly
- Love and accept the voice that is uniquely yours - in other words, to Love Your Own Voice!
- Exploration of the relationship between the voice, body, emotions & thoughts
- Identification of blockages
- Finding ways to release blockages
- The use of visualizations
- Looking at how the voice works
- Developing vocal and body strength through breathing and vocal techniques
- Further development of vocal technique
- How to apply technique in songs
Love Your Own Voice Coaching is also available via Skype.
Copyright © Francesca J. Littmann, November 2013
All rights reserved